With the holidays in full swing, I wanted to do something a little different over here and share a gift guide! Through my work, I'm lucky to partner with some incredible, ethical brands that make some really awesome products. I love giving handmade or ethically made gifts since I know that my gift is giving back to the makers as well as to my family and pals. Here are some of my very favorite gifts for my lady pals! The gift guide for guys is coming soon1
1. Elizabeth Suzann Harper Tunic - Made in Nashville, TN and probably my favorite shirt ever.
2. Nisolo Harper Chukka in Brandy - I wore these shoes all around Europe and they still look and feel amazing. Ethically made in Peru. P.S. - Nisolo is hosting an AMAZING giveaway right now. Enter to win a trip to Peru!
4. Fashionable Tadesse Bucket Bag - This is my go to bag. The leather is so pretty and durable at the same time! Ethically made in Ethiopia.
5. Consider the Wldflwrs Bronze Sling - This one is on my wishlist. It's so simple and elegant. Made in Nashville.
6. Krochet Kids Dylan Beanie - I backed their Kickstarter for The World's Greatest beanie, but while I'm waiting for mine to arrive I'm thinking about this Dylan beanie. Ethically made in Peru.
7. The Everlane Anorak in Stone - I have a couple of their tees, and now I'm eyeing this jacket for spring. Made in L.A.
8. Haiti Design Co-op Banner - I have one hanging by my desk at WELD and it gives me good vibes every day! Ethically made in Haiti.
9. Groh Artifact Felt Cactus - The only plant I can't kill. Made in Nashville.